Too Many Questions!

It’s that time again I have to do a blog adit… ugh ūüėź¬†Lets see question

#1: How many posts did you write? I wrote um… I wrote around fifteen posts ya a lot I guess.

#2: How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge? Ok so 10 of them were challenged based one of them was school based called The Darkest Hour By: Erin Hunter, and that leaves four that was my own interest.

#3:¬†How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? I’ a loner uh… so I got six comments from people. COMMENT MORE ON MY BLOG! Well if you read it this is a polite way to say comment on my blog. (Or just strait forward.)

#4:¬†Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened? Well the posts that got the most comments I believe was because nobody wants to be the first commenter (except me, but I’m weird so…) or it’s because I asked a question I dunno I’m not the commenters.

#5:¬†Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? The post I enjoyed the most was probably um… just ALL the poetry posts of my own interest or Student Blogging based. It is a way to give myself with writing that people didn’t really ever notice I had in me. (Lol so many inner selves.) Also if I ever do lol when I say it I don’t go L.O.L I say it as a word hehe. On to the next question.

#6: Did you change blog themes at all and why? I didn’t really change my theme or background… if I do so I feel like this isn’t my internet home whaaa.

#7:¬†How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? I have I believe too many widgets I don’t really like some of my vokis like maybe the how to talk to my turtle… ya. Also I have twenty widgets just enough, yay!

#8:¬†How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll? I have zero sometimes I just forget… or I just don’t want strangers on my blog roll.

#9:¬†Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog? I used compfight, vokis, bunniehero, and Abowman. Ya I have some vokis I don’t like… I might delete them…

#10:¬†For those of you who participated in both the fall and spring challenges, share how you grew as a blogger over the course of the year. This might be about your actual written posts or blogging know-how, but it could also be about your ability to connect with other bloggers.¬†Ok so if you know me you would know that I am a person who did both the blogging challenges. How I grew as a blogger I grew greatly. Before I was doing these blogs I was doing classpress and that’s so boring! It feels like you’re trapped in a tiny box on that blogging ¬®thing.¬® So I grew greatly and I feel quite proud about Blogging Challenges now doesn’t feel like I’m trapped. Did I connect with you? Uh… maybe I dunno ‘CAUSE YOU GUYS DON’T LEAVE COMMENTS!! Wwwwwwwhy…¬†anyways¬†the people who do leave comments I guess I connect with you peoples or persons¬†is that going to annoy you it does for me… I connected with you yay. Ok lets go on to someone who has never been on my blog.

Here are some questions for my big sister:

#1: What were your first impressions of this blog? It was cool… sure it had a broken heart on it.

#2: What captured your attention? “The big picture at the top” captured her attention.

#3: What distracted you on the blog? The fact that none of the plug ins worked (on the phone.)

#4: What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog? Write more. Yep that’s it byyyyyyyyyye guys!!!

One thought on “Too Many Questions!

1. Nice katie that was interesting what you did with the typing and I thought you did a good job and I think I will finish my blog someday tho probs tonight